• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles 71 Charger R/T not mine

sam dupont

Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/valencia-1971-dodge-charger-t/7439132708.html

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.25.00 PM.png

Ha: No it's the right year. Just not much else going for it. No 4 speed, no Ramcharger. Looks solid for a project but that could change in a hurry when looking at it. I assume the interior must be totally trashed as well.

Yup that’s ca dummie pricing 30k for a non running car lol probably watched mecum and thinks “hey that can be me “ I’m surprised he didn’t add “ low ballers will be ignored I know what have”

Missing some expensive parts for that price. Do them doors have depressions or just a couple stripes?? Big $$ to find those.

The hood louvers are all mashed down. The door stripes are incorrect, they should be thinner. Bumper pads...on a 71 R/T ? Color ? Tail lights are not correct, should have 3 bezels.

I would like to see the VIN

They were talking about the car on Moparts. The owner said he has the correct taillights.

Come on guys - Y'all missed the most important part......... the Dog

All ads have or used to have a dog included to ensure a quick sale!

I had to go back and re-look at the ad. I totally missed the Dog Haha. The guy seems to always have some Mopars for sale.

I see a roll cage?

I like the dog laying next to the car and I like the car, but not the price.

its just a red x Sahara,i didnt agree with RC-s post either,but to each their Own.
i do agree that there didnt seem to be a valid reason...considering its in the listing.

as far as the car goes,no way.
30k for a builder project that doesnt even have a motor installed,has a salvage title!! with " minor rust " ??
perfect example of how to be upside down financially into a car.

Auto Transport Service
Back