• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Lost 68 R/T charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckeely

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 68 RT charger that has been in my family it’s whole life I sold it a little more than 10 years ago from new Palestine Indiana to I believe somewhere in Michigan. Originally it was silver black interior console shift And black vinyl top. When sold it had black paint with gold accent striping red primer hood and decklid. Numbers matching missing the gauges and the rear quarters were cut out on the lowers with a saws all. I need to find this car I am going to try to get the Vin number and post. Thank you. I found the VIN number XS29L8B407844

F423875B-46CA-43BA-9151-2A05A4D1C8E3.jpeg 9B804DB4-3E96-4EB8-B08B-8C5B5DFBD436.jpeg 3EC0B424-A4BA-4418-A98F-51AE3C223475.jpeg 4AA8BCF6-EDB2-4126-B00E-E0C418EBE7D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Besides for some guys here with more knowledge then me, is easier to help you if you have the numbers of the fender tag, good luck in your search.

Besides for some guys here with more knowledge then me, is easier to help you if you have the numbers of the fender tag, good luck in your search.
I will not be able to get the fender tag but trust me I am going to try to find the vin

I will not be able to get the fender tag but trust me I am going to try to find the vin
I've seen guys find his old cars here, also I believe there's a dodge charger registry, or something like that on line you should check that too, again good luck man.

I've seen guys find his old cars here, also I believe there's a dodge charger registry, or something like that on line you should check that too, again good luck man.
I will

Tough letting something go. Then trying to locate. Been there.

Guy here just found his Dad's Challenger. There's hope.... post up as much info as you can, we'll help. There's a 68 383 4bbl/auto w/ AC down my way that someone needs to save.....

Good luck we’ve seen it happen just recently on the site. Anything is possible.

I found my VIN number and edited my description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back