• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Lots of Mopar Engines for sale Located in the Pacific NW

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent for info on 16) Thanks

PM sent for info on 16) Thanks

Very interested in 20) 68 383 HP D383 3/28/68
Can you locate the VIN stamp located near the oil sending unit at top of the block where the bellhousing mounts to the block?
PM me if you can
Thanks
Frank

How much for the orange 440 and is it a HP

So, you are looking for a casting that will be before the car build date. What is the build date?

I don't have the original block with date stamp or the build sheet. Is there another way to determine build date?

I'm not trying to create a 'numbers matching' car. I just want the engine it came with. It is all original (or restored to original) except for the 1974 Roadrunner 400 engine and 727 tranny, and the vinyl top which I removed and painted. What I'm after is the engine original to the car which is a 383 Commando. If I can find one from 8/64 - 7/65 it seems like that would be ideal, but I guess any 383 Commando would do. Again, I don't know Mopars and date codes inside and out like so many others here. I think they went 383, 383 Commando, then 383 Super Commando but I don't know the timeline. I do know the 74 400 is rated 250 hp and the original 383 Commando was 325 so that's another reason to put it back.

I don't have the original block with date stamp or the build sheet. Is there another way to determine build date?

I'm not trying to create a 'numbers matching' car. I just want the engine it came with. It is all original (or restored to original) except for the 1974 Roadrunner 400 engine and 727 tranny, and the vinyl top which I removed and painted. What I'm after is the engine original to the car which is a 383 Commando. If I can find one from 8/64 - 7/65 it seems like that would be ideal, but I guess any 383 Commando would do. Again, I don't know Mopars and date codes inside and out like so many others here. I think they went 383, 383 Commando, then 383 Super Commando but I don't know the timeline. I do know the 74 400 is rated 250 hp and the original 383 Commando was 325 so that's another reason to put it back.
PM sent

32) 64 413 w/ 516 heads 7/24/63
Is there a price and pic for this motor?? I don't car about VINs etc, but I need a standard bore car 413 block with mains in decent shape. Crank would be a good bonus. TIA, Lefty71

Is there a price and pic for this motor?? I don't car about VINs etc, but I need a standard bore car 413 block with mains in decent shape. Crank would be a good bonus. TIA, Lefty71
I will be where the engines are on Thursday evening. I can get you some pics, price and more info.

I will be where the engines are on Thursday evening. I can get you some pics, price and more info.
Hey! I looked at the block last night. It is Standard bore and doesn't even have a ridge in the cylinder. The caps are there. He can come up with a crank. Looking at $900 for the Standard Bore Block w/ crank. Here are a couple pics....

IMG_0238.JPEG

IMG_0239.JPEG

Any 68 440 HP's in the stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back