• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Lots of stock drivetrain parts delivered to Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecRollin

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am cleaning up our shop and we have way too many duplicate parts that I don’t think will ever get used.

I’m sure most of this stuff would be most useful to anyone looking for matching numbers/ period correct parts.

Most parts are for 67-72 B and C body cars. 383 and 440

I’ll add stuff as I find it.

I’ll be an the Chrysler nationals and I can bring anything that is agreed on in advance. I’m also 15 minutes north of Boston if anyone wants to pick up.

Here is a list:
I can start putting some prices on things as I find more time but for now PM me with offers if you see something useful.
Descriptions might be a bit vague here but I can provide pictures, part numbers or date codes as needed.

Torqueflite 727 transmission-
I have 5 and I’m sure they are good but let’s just call them cores to be safe. Maybe you bolt one in and get a good shifting trans at a core price.

Multiple Stock water pumps and housings for 383 and 440

Stock 383 valve covers
Turquoise but need refinishing

516 cylinder heads with valves and springs

250 cylinder heads with valves and springs

67 Newport gauge cluster

3830783-1 intake manifold

mopar 2843681 intake manifold with matching 2 barrel carb attached

Misc Original PS pumps, brackets, etc

A bunch of Holly and Carter 2 and 4 barrel carbs complete but considered cores. Just ask and I’ll tell you if I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back