• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love the FBBO

BigBlock61

Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
I do, I really love this site. I posted a question here about my Coronet and I posted the same question on a Coronet only website. I had an answer here within a day from a poster I had never even heard of, with detailed pictures of the area I was looking for. On the other site I got an answer 3 days later and I can't use the information because it doesn't help. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying the other site is a bad site. I'm new there and I'm still getting to know the place, but!..... I'm already seeing a difference in the quality of the information from this site to the next. I guess time will tell. For now you guys should give yourselves a big pat on the back because it's the members here that make this site so cool! :hello2::laughing6::headbang::toothy12::hello2:

Ok I'll climb down off my soapbox now.

I do, I really love this site. I posted a question here about my Coronet and I posted the same question on a Coronet only website. I had an answer here within a day from a poster I had never even heard of, with detailed pictures of the area I was looking for. On the other site I got an answer 3 days later and I can't use the information because it doesn't help. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying the other site is a bad site. I'm new there and I'm still getting to know the place, but!..... I'm already seeing a difference in the quality of the information from this site to the next. I guess time will tell. For now you guys should give yourselves a big pat on the back because it's the members here that make this site so cool! :hello2::laughing6::headbang::toothy12::hello2:

Ok I'll climb down off my soapbox now.

this is the best site for B-bodies & other Mopar's on the WWW, thanks to Joey... we have allot of great fun loven', funny, personable & very knowledgeable people here too...

i could not have said it any better my self. i visite other sites,but i spend 99.99 percent of my time on fbbo.

I agree, I've shopped around and allot of the other sights are slow to respond and sometimes a little snotty. I love this site, allot of knowledgeable guys and a great mixture of personalities to add to the fun. It's definetly been allot of help for a newbie like myself and it's great having somewhere to share your build, my only regret is that I was late to the show with the worst of my build behind me "would have been nice to have these guys back then".

I will agree all you'all's at this here site is absolutely thee bestest !!!!

I agree, I've shopped around and allot of the other sights are slow to respond and sometimes a little snotty. I love this site, allot of knowledgeable guys and a great mixture of personalities to add to the fun. It's definetly been allot of help for a newbie like myself and it's great having somewhere to share your build, my only regret is that I was late to the show with the worst of my build behind me "would have been nice to have these guys back then".
You could not be more correct on all points. With people like Bud, Cranky, Meep, SSracer, Rusty, et al... there's no better place to get good information.

I agree this is a great site. Many helpful people willing to share their knowledge..

fbbo

this site and the mods and all the members i have dealt all have been great. someday i would love to meet these guys face to face at a mopar meet somewhere. just a great bunch of people. thanks everyone for making this site awesome....yours truly USAROADRUNNER:sFl_america2:

this site and the mods and all the members i have dealt all have been great. someday i would love to meet these guys face to face at a mopar meet somewhere. just a great bunch of people. thanks everyone for making this site awesome....yours truly USAROADRUNNER:sFl_america2:
Mopar nats are just around the corner, as could as a chance as any.

Mopar nats are just around the corner, as could as a chance as any.

i have been known to go to the nats every now and then. at indy and columbus. maybe i should go again this year. yeah BABY....MOPAR NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have enjoyed this site also. I like seeing other site users projects. Good group of guys always willing to help. The only site I think is worth paying for.

i am just your average joe, and after answering a posters question and receiving a thank you, i felt like i just earned a phd!
love the site and the people here. long live fbbo:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back