• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love this pic, Plymouth!

tumblr_pqkqdw62161tne6nko1_500.jpg

tumblr_pqkqbhDpcj1tne6nko1_1280.jpg

Tell ya, what is it about us folks who cherish Mopars? I say this as a guy who's had a GTO and 442, loved my '67 goat; but something about a Mopar! My elder brother never liked 'em much being all GM and gave me all sorts of **** when I bought my '70 Cuda. He had some respect for Mopars though as among his five GTO's, when he had his '69 Ram Air IV GTO (non-Judge) scary quick; he seldom lost a race...he was beaten by a Hemi one night with a large crowd watching. That race was all abuzz around town before race night. I like a lot of the old muscle from the big-3; but something about a Mopar is top for me. Could be from my elder cousin who bought a brandy new '64 Polara 426/4spd and won a lot of trophies with it. Even as a youngster I remember seeing the late 50's Mopars and they always caught my eye young as I was even though Mopars weren't in the immediate family. My uncle had a '57 DeSoto and another a '57 Dodge I remember well. I've had my '63 Fury for 25 years now...hard to believe how time goes by...

Auto Transport Service
Back