• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low brake pedal

In your picture I can't see the bleeder screw...

I'm thinking you have an issue like KiwiGTX posted where the bleeder isn't getting the air out because it's not at the highest point...

BTW your M/C looks like a Corvette style for 4 wheel discs..

Boy is my face red! You guys figured it out. The calipers were on the wrong side. Swapped them over, bled the whole system. Didn't get the car out on the street because of time constraints, but running it back and forth in the drive shows a 100% improvement. Pedal height seems good. Still have to get the proportioning valve dialed in. Planning a test drive on Woodward tomorrow. A little late for the Dream Cruise, but hoping there will be a few classic cars out for a drive. Thanks to everyone for your help.
Mike

The reason we figured it out is cause it's far from the first time it has happened, don't worry about it... Get out & enjoy driving the car... Thats what it's all about...

Auto Transport Service
Back