• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Control Arms

'69Net

Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guy's anyone will to take the time to give Me the dimensions of Coronet lower control arms with swaybar mounting points?

I would like to see if Australian ones are interchangable?

or if someone has a pair for sale? just as easy.:icon_thumright:

Might be worth cross referencing the Coronet with the Dart, seeing as the Dart pretty much is the Valiant. If they're the same, then that's your answer.

I was actually thinking about a similar thing the other night. If the Dart K uses the same parts and bushes, maybe I can by a valiant front end rebuild kit locally and save some postage money...

Maybe some one can answer if the Dart and B-body share front end suspension parts?

Don't think anyone is the slightest bit interested???????

You caught a break, the excerpt for the interchange book cuts off the page after control arms:

Interchange book

Looks like the B's had their own arm, doesn't interchange with other models.

It's missing the section on bushes etc. So I'm still looking for that info is some one has it?

Might have to order this book in, in the mean time.

not too sure, but i think dart and coronets are different...

b's are a bit larger.

All b and e body lower control arems are interchangeable. Now the caveat, if you have a sway bar, the mounting points on the arms are in locations. Thats why welders and cut off wheels were invented, lol!!

All b and e body lower control arems are interchangeable. Now the caveat, if you have a sway bar, the mounting points on the arms are in locations. Thats why welders and cut off wheels were invented, lol!!

I'm a fairly good welder....but I would have thought the weld would not hold on a sway bar....?

Hotchkis sell a bracket to convert your non sway arms to sway arms here:
http://www.hotchkis.net/early_mopar_control_arm_bracket.html

Also if you get good penetration, the weld should be stronger then the metal around it. So just make sure your pumping enough heat into it and you should be gold!

Anyone got any info on dart bodied cars to B-body interchangeability in bushes, ball joints and tie rod / pitman etc arms?

The brackets were welded on from the factory.

Auto Transport Service
Back