• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Ontario Mopar guy

welcome to FBBO

Barb's passing was so sad and a shock to all of us in our Mopar community. She was the social spark plug of our Western Ontario Mopar Owners club and will be missed by many.

I've never heard it called "lower" Ontario before. Are you a transplant from the easy coast or somewhere ?!?
Well there was an Upper and Lower Canada at one time. And if you happen to be under the 49th, I would say that is lower than the rest of us, so I would think he might be correct. Parts of Northern Ontario are further South than us, and we can drive 6-7 hours North and still not be at the top of the Province. Anyway welcome.

Well there was an Upper and Lower Canada at one time. And if you happen to be under the 49th, I would say that is lower than the rest of us, so I would think he might be correct. Parts of Northern Ontario are further South than us, and we can drive 6-7 hours North and still not be at the top of the Province. Anyway welcome.
I think the Upper and Lower referred to where the land in question was in relation to the mouth of the St. Lawrence River. Ontario was farther up the River,so it was Upper Canada, while Quebec being lower to the mouth was Lower Canada. It had nothing to do with longituude.

Welcome from Missouri!!

I think the Upper and Lower referred to where the land in question was in relation to the mouth of the St. Lawrence River. Ontario was farther up the River,so it was Upper Canada, while Quebec being lower to the mouth was Lower Canada. It had nothing to do with longituude.
That was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment.

Hey everyone, I see a lot of good builds here and have been told this is the place to find parts and projects so here I am.

I’m from lower Ontario Canada, I pick up mopars all over here and the states when I get a chance to. I’ve been in the habit of buying and trading cars for the last 10 years and find my addiction to the hobby grows more with time.

I’ve attached a few pictures of some of the cars I have now and some of my past projects also. Hopefully I can meet some new people and find some new projects also.

View attachment 1202023 View attachment 1202024 View attachment 1202025 View attachment 1202026 View attachment 1202027 View attachment 1202028 View attachment 1202029
Great to see another mopar nut not far from me, here in SW Ontario, nice looking collection and great storage, we never have enough storage
Looking for Belt Moulding for a 69 Runner post car if you have any in your parts closet

Auto Transport Service
Back