• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LPW Axle Brace

JR_Charger

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking at the instructions, and the shock placement on the Charger, and it sure does look like the shocks are going to be in the way of the brace. Am I missing something? Maybe this brace is compatible with an A or E body, but it doesn't look like it's compatible with the B-body without significant suspension modifications.

I was also thinking the outer end would go to a U bolt, instead of having a tab welded on. Maybe it could be? It seems like the tab would be in the way of the U-bolts on our cars.

03_LPW_axle_brace_kit.JPG

04_shock_placement.JPG

That brace looks like it's for a coil spring app only, and I can't find anywhere that says it fits a Mopar. Do you have the cast aluminum cover it needs for your 8 1/4?

Yes, I have the cover. We talked about the brace kit in this thread Link. It looks like the brace will fit the 8 1/4, but not the 8 1/4 in a b-body with the stock rear suspension. Is there another brace kit available?

Auto Transport Service
Back