• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lug nuts (stock)

Edward Zeliesko

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
dos my 1966 plymouth belevdere have rights and lefts lug nuts, and will the local parts store sell them ? thank you. ed

From the factory, he would have been equipped with LEFTY Fronts and LEFTY Rears & Right Fronts and Right Rears.....

They will NOT have LEFTY Wheel Studs ( and if they do --- I want their phone number, please !!! )

They SHOULD have standard stock Lug Nuts --- both LEFTY s ( 611 - 026 Dorman ) and Righty s ( 611 - 027 Dorman ) .....

Many on this site and beyond know that I have been the only one / outfit who has LEFTY Wheel Studs ( and Righty s of course )
And Plenty of Wheel Lug Nuts ( Yes, I have hundreds of the 026 s & 027 s ... )

Craig......

Yep- should have LH nuts on the driver's side.

The studs should have an "L" stamped in the center.

1707143325707.png

Some 4x4 stores stock LH nuts.

There is a high probability, however that a previous owner could have converted them to RH.

Look for the "L"...and check several studs if there's not one on the first one you check.

I've seen partial conversions and one wheel only conversions.

Those are usually good for at least one broken stud before it gets figured out.

I'll also say that if there are mag style nuts on there for whatever reason, the should have hash marks in the corners of the hex.

Last edited:
I would be very surprised if any local parts house stocks LH lug nuts . Especially ANY of the big chains houses

O'Riley's shows "available for pickup in 24-48 hours".

NAPA shows "pick up today".

Get out your lug nut socket and see, as it's the only way that YOU are going to know what is currently on your car!

Yes it left the factory with lefts and rights, but what does it have today??

So the chrome acorn style lug nuts are available in LH thread?

So the chrome acorn style lug nuts are available in LH thread?
Yes from many places like Megaparts, 521restorations, etc. BUT while you're talking with Craig for studs... he has nuts as well that are probably NOS and not reproductions.

Auto Transport Service
Back