• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lurker, just joined

TheRealDavid

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
1967 Belvedere I - Slant 6, column shift, 3 speed. Rolling around SF.

Thanks for all the amazing information you all share here and good vibes.

-David

20220915_185204.jpg

20220915_185304.jpg

20220915_182556.jpg

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice Belvedere and great shots. Looks like that pic was taken 50 years ago with how it all jibes :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the site! My first car was a 66 Belvedere II 4dr with the poly teen....pretty much the same car as the 67 which I had for driver's ed. Aced it since both cars acted very close to the same. The DE instructor was on his brake several times until he saw me driving the 66 TO driver's ed and figured I knew what I was doing with the 67. He just told me not to get stopped by the 'fuzz'.....

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice Belvedere and great shots. Looks like that pic was taken 50 years ago with how it all jibes :thumbsup:
oh i forgot the one that makes look REALLY 50 years ago... the firetruck stole the show. cheap trick using red paint haha.

20220915_185224.jpg

Welcome from south of you on the central coast. You have the ultimate Millenial anti theft device on the car.

Learned to drive a 3 on the tree van around Noe Valley. 24th and Church. The hill and the muni tracks made it fun. Not sure if your going or heard of SF old car picnic formerly Jimmy Picnic, Its coming up in October.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back