• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M/E Wagner Performance PCV Valve

I honestly dont see me paying $130 dollars for any PCV valve when I can make one that I have work.

It's less than $100 with the group buy discount but yes, much more expensive than a regular one. But it seems to be a high quality piece and frankly I'd gladly pay the price for not having to guess and fabricate/drill out a PCV valve myself ;)

Who would be interested in a group buy? I can set it up but we would need at least 5 (I'll take one). Payment would be done individually and valves will be shipped directly to you.

Group buy is open through February 28th! If you want to get one here is what you need to do (to get the discounted price of $96.75):

send an e-mail to [email protected] and mention the group buy ID (Stefan2021) along with your name, address and which items you wish to order. Once at least 6 people have placed their orders M/E Wagner will send you a Paypal invoice. After you have paid they will ship your valve.

I have one on my built 440 , by a reputable performance builder locally , now matter how well sealed up they are , they can be prone to some leakage and also the oem Pcv valves are 50 years old technology, nothing stinks like crankcase oil fumes , when not properly dealth with and helps vacuum idle issues! Plus after all money spent on building these super great old cars , I find them worth the investment! Just my option of course!

I have one on my built 440 , by a reputable performance builder locally , now no matter how well sealed up they are , they can be prone to some leakage and also the oem Pcv valves are 50 years old technology, nothing stinks like crankcase oil fumes , when not properly dealt with and helps vacuum idle issues also ! Plus after all money spent on building these super great old cars , I find them worth the investment! Just my option of course!

Auto Transport Service
Back