• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE M & H wiring harnesses, new, and new 3 speed wiper switch aftmkt, 68-70 b body

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparguy99

Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 various M and H harnesses I didnt use for a build I just completed-
AC and heater harnesses ( engine and dash side) L38447. ($65) and L38452.($30). Also - 2 tach harnesses- (dash side and engine side-) L38499 ($45) and HU6872 ($10). I ordered every one they had available for a 69 charger and they took 6 months to get, through year one. I installed a 6.4 crate motor and no A/C so this is what I have left, new in bags.
Please google those part #s and you can figure out if they will work for you, they are all on year one website.
Also, a brand new aftermarket 3 speed wiper switch fits 68-69 b body with rally dash. new in box, never installed, $130.
thanks, Matt

AC and heater harnesses ( engine and dash side) L38447. ($65) and L38452.($30). Also - 2 tach harnesses- (dash side and engine side-) L38499 ($45) and HU6872 ($10). I ordered every one they had available for a 69 charger and they took 6 months to get, through year one. I installed a 6.4 crate motor and no A/C so this is what I have left, new in bags.
Please google those part #s and you can figure out if they will work for you, they are all on year one website.
Also, a brand new aftermarket 3 speed wiper switch fits 68-69 b body with rally dash. new in box, never installed, $130.
thanks, Matt

thanks, Matt
PM sent.

Your inbox is full. I'm interested in the dash side harness L38447. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back