• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M&H wiring harnesses

I bought several M&H harness from YO, no problems. 1970 harness has extra wires do to different models. Calll YO before ordering to see if in stock, I bought a harness and waited 6 months.

Year One is the sole "licencee" for specific years of M&H harnesses, so you can't buy direct (which is still stupid when it gets right down to it). They are also available 2nd tier from Megaparts and Classic Industries so price shop and check availability. With year one you can wait for one of their 25% off sales, but I've seen reports recently that harnesses got excluded from that.

Year One is the sole "licencee" for specific years of M&H harnesses, so you can't buy direct (which is still stupid when it gets right down to it). They are also available 2nd tier from Megaparts and Classic Industries so price shop and check availability. With year one you can wait for one of their 25% off sales, but I've seen reports recently that harnesses got excluded from that.
National Moparts also sell the harnesses.

Hello, looking to buy a wiring harness from M&H.

1968 Plymouth and Dodge B-body Dash harness with oil light.

This is made by M&H right? The reason I ask is, the “Year One Part#” for the part I want from the M&H website doesn’t match up with any items on the YearOne website. Did YearOne just change the part numbers? Thanks
If you look on E-Bay, sometimes you'll find Year One selling an M&H harness, at a lower price than they have listed on their website.

I purchased engine bay and dash wiring from year one off of ebay. Sometimes the price is better there. And the wiring is so far so good. Just finished doing my dash and only have 2 wires left lol.

Hello, looking to buy a wiring harness from M&H.

1968 Plymouth and Dodge B-body Dash harness with oil light.

This is made by M&H right? The reason I ask is, the “Year One Part#” for the part I want from the M&H website doesn’t match up with any items on the YearOne website. Did YearOne just change the part numbers? Thanks
They are not same part# from one to the other. If one part# is from M&H YO says different as stated, it's M&H

Looks like two of same subject is going on here.

My new M&H harness for my 67 R/T ... Connectors are falling off the new wires...... crimping is poor on the leads....Looks... I will have to solder all the connectors to be sure after spending over $800...............thats BS....... the car isn't even running yet?
If there's issues, did you get a hold of the company where you got them from or even M&H?

That does the whole car. I bet it’s significantly cheaper than piecing together all the individual harnesses from M&H.

Not sure why I got a ‘disagree’ from @furynut64 but below is what I totaled for just the main harnesses on a 70 B-body from M&H. Add in the other smaller stuff like backup light and heater harness, and it’s even more expensive. The AAW comes bumper to bumper for $1300, but does require you to put in some legwork finishing out the harness, unlike the plug and play M&H stuff:

70 B-body M&H

Dash: $800
Engine: $140
Forward Lamp: $230
Rear Lamp: $200
Total: ~$1370

I purchased engine bay and dash wiring from year one off of ebay. Sometimes the price is better there. And the wiring is so far so good. Just finished doing my dash and only have 2 wires left lol.
FYI for the person who disagreed. Sometimes ebay can be a good thing.

1699126228433.png

1699126492792.png

1699126366567.png

1699126402390.png

1699126176157.png

1699126278065.png

Not sure why I got a ‘disagree’ from @furynut64 but below is what I totaled for just the main harnesses on a 70 B-body from M&H. Add in the other smaller stuff like backup light and heater harness, and it’s even more expensive. The AAW comes bumper to bumper for $1300, but does require you to put in some legwork finishing out the harness, unlike the plug and play M&H stuff:

70 B-body M&H

Dash: $800
Engine: $140
Forward Lamp: $230
Rear Lamp: $200
Total: ~$1370
Yeah I got a disagree too. Maybe he was having a bad day.

Auto Transport Service
Back