• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made almost entirely of unobtainium!

chargervert

Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
I grabbed a 70 Charger right front fender off the local Craigslist today! They are getting very hard to find these days! It is 95%rust free,and straight too!
20200801_170751.jpg
20200801_170801.jpg

They are not cheap anymore,people know that they are not being reproduced,and price them accordingly. Years ago you could by a nice one for $100-$150,then they got into the $250-$300 range,these days they are in the $500-$750 range. There are people asking over a grand,but I am not seeing them actually selling in that range. I paid $500 each for the last two I bought. I have five 70 Chargers,so I grab them,when I see them come up for sale at a reasonable price. There was a guy on Dodge Charger .com asking $3900,or trade for a Bobcat tractor for one fender that was not an NOS fender,he still has it,and his estate will still have it long after we all are long gone!

Five 70 charger's?! I guess you love that 70 year!

As for those fenders, yikes! Imagine needing to replace one...

Dang, I might as well sell you my XP29N0G 4 speed car with power windows, etc...then you'll have 6.

I'm feeling mighty good about the $500.00 Charger fender I bought. The guy who was asking $3900.00 for his 70 Charger fender on the other site,now has them advertised on here,and he's down to $2300 each for them! He's blowing the **** out of high prices! To quote the movie Used Cars! Lol

Dang, I might as well sell you my XP29N0G 4 speed car with power windows, etc...then you'll have 6.
I picked up a 6th 70 Charger shell last weekend! It's not pretty, but the frame rails, engine bay,cowl and rocker panels are all very solid!
20200809_103403.jpg

I'm currently eyeing a 70 V-code R/T - numbers matching B5 over B5.... needs a full resto but it's still tempting at $20K

I'm currently eyeing a 70 V-code R/T - numbers matching B5 over B5.... needs a full resto but it's still tempting at $20K
That's not a bad deal for a V code Charger R/T. There were 337 V code automatic transmission equipped cars built, and 349 4 speed manual transmission equipped cars built.

Auto Transport Service
Back