• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE magnum ex mflds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! 383 Magnum? 440 Magnum? 5.2 Magnum? or 5.9 Magnum? Pics please!

Here's the story. I had 3 sets. 69 383 C-body (I'm keeping the driver's side), It was a 69 Chrys N. Yorker wagon, 383 4 bbl dual snorkel and factory dual exhaust. 1 set is 70 383 Belvedere, 383 4 bbl and dual exhaust, pretty much a R.R. drivetrain but Belvs used 2 bbl cam and were rated 330 h.p.. 1 set is 70 G.T.X. 440. Of the 3 sets, 1 pass side has a crack and I'm keeping that one. I sold 1 many years ago. The 2 70 motors would have the same #, 383 or 440. If your into #'s matching, the drivers is 70 and I'd have to look at the pass to see if it's 69 or 70. I'm not tech savvy and I'm slow, no pay pal or ebay. I would ship them C.O.D., U.P.S., next I will get pics up but I'll have to catch friend or brother with cell phone. No auction so I have to cater to first come first serve which is you T2R9 till you are no longer interested. -Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back