• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major hemi-itis milestone!!

Hey Al. all the best. You must be besides your self with those beauties.
Those carbs should be permanently hung at the Museum of Modern Art.

HEMI ITIS, you ser have some BAD A$$ toys. the Pro System carbs will work great after you get the bugs worked out on them. a freind of mine runs them on his top sportsman car.

:poke::dink::pimp4:some day i want to be just like you hemi-itis.
you know i'm working on it also.
PROSYSTEMSSV1S65DODGEBLACKINTERIOR005.jpg

YOUR MY IDOL.

haha whatever you say slim...

All im saying more carb and more boost wont get u an 8... gotta get the combo right. Your gonna find the weak links of that car real fast

haha whatever you say slim...

All im saying more carb and more boost wont get u an 8... gotta get the combo right. Your gonna find the weak links of that car real fast

so what's your excuse ! slipping locar throttle cable or slippery track surface.
:angel13::icon_jook::tool:

just carbs will not get u an 8.... i promise u that

:eusa_naughty:What calculator you using???Guess mine Must br broken:icon_pai:,it figures your new name brand B1 combo should put you in the teens or twenty's and you can't break outta the 9.70's:la::la::eusa_wall::BangHead:.But theses are just opininions and they are like azzole's:icon_butt:,everybody's got one.Either way I would like to see you run your track/race car against my street car:grin::sad3::rolling::thinker:.I'll leave the full exhaust and tailpipes on.:giggle::sFun_doh2:That'll bring the gamblers to the line.

you two are nuts.

I made a simple comment.

and we have been 9.57 at 141 with a 1.28 60 ft at 3600 lbs... 557 inch motor. motor made just shy of 900hp. Just to let you know. and yes. there is more in it. going to the chassis shop next week.

ill be in PA a couple times next year. Come on over.

Good luck on the 8. you'll need it.

Casey

Holy **** those are some sweet cars/engines! 8 sec. passes,I love speed but I would probably **** my pants the 1st time I hit 8's in a car! Hope 2 see u boys and your badass rides do it!

beaver springs and the cc event in PA

Casey

how many CC events did you race in last year?
I'll definitely be at Bewaver Springs this year. reservations already made.
so which car do you want to lose to this year? :icon_scratch::violent-smiley-100:

HEMI REUNION 69 HEMI RR 65 DODGE CORONET 002.JPG

HEMI REUNION 69 HEMI RR 65 DODGE CORONET 018.JPG

65 PLYMOUTH HEMI INTERIOR,ENGINE COMPARTMENT,KELLYS INJURY 075.JPG

pinks.etown mopar day .65 dodge.65 hemi belvedere 033.JPG

I will not participate in all this grudge race BS. If you want to race NSS bring a legal car and race with the rest of us. I don't know if we will be at Beaver Springs or not. Last year the NMCA Milan Dragway race was the same weekend. We always go to the Pittsburgh race (Curt George Memorial) out of respect for our good friend Bob George. It is a very special race that many racers attend every year. This year there were 40+ cars in nostalgia Super Stock.

coronet999.jpg

I will not participate in all this grudge race BS. If you want to race NSS bring a legal car and race with the rest of us. I don't know if we will be at Beaver Springs or not. Last year the NMCA Milan Dragway race was the same weekend. We always go to the Pittsburgh race (Curt George Memorial) out of respect for our good friend Bob George. It is a very special race that many racers attend every year. This year there were 40+ cars in nostalgia Super Stock.

you just said a few weeks ago you'll be going to Beaver Springs, what happened NOW???
I have 3 legal NSS cars. We all know that.
Come on out and lets air them out. Your pick of which car to bring.

Auto Transport Service
Back