• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man cave

41husk

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Got a new display for the MOPAD (my man cave) I got the NASCAR/Charger from a local grocery store. I have run out of room on the wall and started on the cieling:headbang: PB040012.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

won't let me post More pics???

It is a plastic car the wheels turn. It was a Coors light display on the local Grocery stores beer cooler. I asked if I could have it and well the rest is history. I have some better pics from the side but it said there was an error trying to post?

Looks cool, Ive seen the blow up version of these before, I always was grateful im not the one who had to sit and blow it up lol.. Try this.. usually cause pictures to big, Joey did post this link so it would help others having problems, it may not be the problem but 90% of the time it is..

http://www.freeimageconverter.com/

Novel concept!
Who'd a thunk..."put it on the ceiling"
That way, when I come over to your Man Cave, drink myself into a stupor over the results of this election, pass out...and awaken, I can awake to that neat Charger overhead.
Nice touch.

Yep it is right over the couch as well! I can't access that link here at school and thats a shame the side view is verry cool!

It is a plastic car the wheels turn. It was a Coors light display on the local Grocery stores beer cooler. I asked if I could have it and well the rest is history. I have some better pics from the side but it said there was an error trying to post?
Looks real nice. How big is it? We don't see stuff like this in my area.

It is probably about 6' long if you send me a pm with your email I will send you some pics of the side view, Maybe someone can post them up here?

027.jpgGot a few more items new Road runner oil can to display on the Road Runner gas pump

- - - Updated - - -

028.jpgMy new drag slick coffee table

Auto Transport Service
Back