• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini Email... Today

BeepBeepRR

Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

Mancini Racing is pleased to bring back the original Mopar Performance black wrinkle cast aluminum valve covers. These were discontinued by Mopar years ago but we brought them back!

• Made from the original tooling in the USA
  • Licensed and approved by Mopar
  • Available for Small-Block, Big Block and Magnum applications

These cast valve covers will ship by mid-January but supplies will be limited. Order your set today and don't miss out!

unnamed2 (1).jpg

MOPAR PERFORMANCE
CAST ALUMINUM
AIR CLEANER PACKAGE
We've dropped the price on this awesome air cleaner package. The lid comes cast aluminum with Mopar logo and matches our cast aluminum valve covers. The baseplate has a 13" drop with a 5 1/8" opening to fit most Edelbrock and Holley carbs and throttle bodies. Package includes lid, baseplate, paper element, stud and wing nut.

unnamed 3(1).jpg

MOPAR PERFORMANCE ORANGE ECU BOXES

Back by popular demand are the Mopar Performance Orange Control Boxes for Electronic Ignition applications. These are good for 6200 RPM street and strip applications and come with the familiar Mopar logo right on the box!

I'll believe it when I see it.....

Thanks Beep for the heads-up either way!

I wonder if the orange box is made from chinesium.

I can confirm the arrival TODAY of one of the MP air cleaner assemblies for a customer in Kentucky. He just ordered it from Mancini on Friday.

Glad to see them back, even if it's on a limited basis.

How long ago were they discontinued? I bought a set about 7 years ago - I forget from whom but they couldn't have been gone all that long.

I wonder if the orange box is made from chinesium.
Well, there's this in the product description...........

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Fits: A,B/RB & Street HEMI Ignitions

Back by popular demand, Mancini Racing went to Mopar's original supplier to remake the performance Orange Box!

I can confirm the arrival TODAY of one of the MP air cleaner assemblies for a customer in Kentucky. He just ordered it from Mancini on Friday.

Glad to see them back, even if it's on a limited basis.
Okay well that's good news for folks that want them, thanks!

I got the same sale advert.

I browsed the site again,
nothing I need right at this moment
a lot of stuff I'd like but don't need

Mopar's original supplier to remake the performance Orange Box!

Based on that picture , nothing like the original
No heat sink - No transistor , fake cover

Original Supplier - What does that mean honestly , because they where assembled in Mexico for many years also

Not ALL where Made In The USA

Didn't see those boxes available just saw the covers. It would be cool if they had a decent quality and lasted. Gives us one more option for ignition stuff.

Last edited:
People were asking and getting between $300-$400 for a new/used set so pretty on par. They want $150 for chinese cheeeeeze whiz metal covers so I guess a hundred more or so for cast aluminum isn't horrible. I just hate then having to get the unsilenced air cleaner without the nipple and then fitting for the PCV valve. Turns into a small fortune getting everything to fit right but damn I love the way those covers look on the big blocks. Especially the black wrinkle against the turquoise motor.

Auto Transport Service
Back