• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini Racing shout out!

cj's mopar

Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to put this but,
I have been working on getting my 9 year super bee project back on the road.
And wanted to say the Darin , Rob, And Wes over at Mancini racing are good dudes and been very helpful at getting what I need and very fast at taking care of any ordering mistakes !
If you need parts for your Mopar I would not hesitate to call them.

Their customer service is great if you have a problem too!

and they're only 20 minutes from the house:thumbsup:. Get a lot of stuff from them throughout the years.

They are good people!!! When they have time and are not slammed busy they do go the extra mile. I'm also about 20 minutes from them so it's easy to get what I need.

Agreed. Im on the other side of the atlantic but often buy from them. Always helpful with questions.

Hank...In an old phone I have...there is a entry " charger guy ".... 586 909 #### his car looked like yours. I was in my yellow 72.

Bought all my internals for my engine from them in person.....

They were very knowledgeable & helpful!:thumbsup:

Hank...In an old phone I have...there is a entry " charger guy ".... 586 909 #### his car looked like yours. I was in my yellow 72.
Not my number. Right area code but wrong prefix. There is a guy that has a 74 that looks like mine.

Auto Transport Service
Back