• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Martz 4 link pix

Joe
Thanks for the photos and measurements. The 4" measurement from the bottom of the floor pan to the ground side of the Martz shock mount agrees with mine. You said that that same mount is 3/4" from the gas tank mount? Where mine sits is 1" from the rear side of the shock mount square tubing to the tank strap location (but not touching). Looking from the drivers side to the pass side is the coil over supposed to be vertical? I see looking at your pictures they are closer at the top than the bottom ( looking from the rear of the car). Sorry to be such a pest, thanks for your time and patience.
Tom

You should have 25 3/8 between the four link brackets on the axle. I use two framing squares clamped together to get this measurement and keep the brackets square to the axle housing. If you go to a hardware store and pick up the aluminum framing squares and put three self taping screws through them at an overall length of 25 3/8. This is an easy cheap way of making the jig for in between the axle brackets.You will need to cut the the short ends down to make squaring it easier.

Auto Transport Service
Back