• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Masters Of The Air. What an incredible series now streaming and at episode #7

fullmetaljacket

Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
A must see from the beginning.
Episodes #8 and #9 are looking to be incredibly inspiring and teaching through the power of union and empathy as a nation. This is my take on it: "If we are to be known as the United States, then we need to be".

The B17's are wonderful to watch in flight but just as wonderful to see standing idle. I would argue to say that those bomber planes were not inanimate and were warriors in their own way.

One can feel the origins of Hot Rodding and Detroit's production might clearly brewing under the surface. A salute to all the factories. Guess which one of the Boyz would probably steer towards the Tin Lizzie drags in the dry lakes?

Apple_TV_MotA_key_art_graphic_header_4_1_show_home.jpg.large.jpg

Last edited:
Agree it's a must see. I previously read a history of the Army Air Corps, and the movie does an amazing job of recreating the written account. The attrition rates of the early fliers were grim. True measure of the crews that went back up to do it again.

My dad was an Air Corps veteran, working with the ground crews that built the jungle based air strips in WWII. The original owner of my GTX flew a B-25 from those same airstrips, was awarded seven Bronze
Stars. My dad was a lifelong customer of his dealership. That place sold a lot of muscle Mopars back in day, not surprising knowing the owner's history.

Agree it's a must see. I previously read a history of the Army Air Corps, and the movie does an amazing job of recreating the written account. The attrition rates of the early fliers were grim. True measure of the crews that went back up to do it again.

My dad was an Air Corps veteran, working with the ground crews that built the jungle based air strips in WWII. The original owner of my GTX flew a B-25 from those same airstrips, was awarded seven Bronze
Stars. My dad was a lifelong customer of his dealership. That place sold a lot of muscle Mopars back in day, not surprising knowing the owner's history.
Rewards do not come without sacrifice of some kind as they say.
Grim it was. Almost demoralizing it seemed until a small spark started a whole new engine of determination.

My dad (US Army) was on the ground during the campaign pushes from North Africa into Sicily and then onto the mainland heel of the Italian boot as guess what.................. a just behind front lines cook. Keeping the food flowing to the advancing teams was crucial. Must have seen/heard many B's flying overhead to soften targets upfront.

Wife and I watched episode 1 and 2 Friday night.. don't blow it for us as we catch up ! LOL

What channel/network is that on? My dad was in the Army Air Corp, flew B26's in North Africa and Europe. 9th Air group, 397th squadron.

What channel/network is that on? My dad was in the Army Air Corp, flew B26's in North Africa and Europe. 9th Air group, 397th squadron.
Wife and I watched episode 1 and 2 Friday night.. don't blow it for us as we catch up ! LOL
Don't worry I will not give away the ending as they say. So in episode three what happens is .......................................LOL. As a NYC street grudger, my lips are sealed.

Plus it's still ongoing series so who's to know. It's a must see from the beginning to live with the family of brothers. It's Apple TV. Check your local listings.

I don't do Apple TV. I'll watch for it on Netflix or Amazon in the future.

We have a cheap 23$ "stick" from amazon plugged into our TV and runs off of the Wifi. Zero cost....

I've been watching this as well, great series.
I hack mine from Kodi.

Auto Transport Service
Back