• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Matching # 1970 Airgrabber Roadrunner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlouie

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Matching #s Roadrunner, complete dissembled Car, abandoned project of a complete Burnt Orange, in and out MATCHING #s 383 pistol grip 4 speed AIRGRABBER car! I have not had time to take all pics. Car is sitting at a body shop, engine is in a shop, and parts are in garage and a basement. All parts there! MINT< MINT airgarbber hood/airbox/aircleaner. This car needs some frame and body work. Some new interior parts too! Have all the hard to find parts, Pistol Grip shifter, all airgrabber stuff!!!!$10,000 OBO as it sits! I will get pics soon! Willing to trade for a solid 65 Coronet!

Where located? When you say frame work, like what?

Have the tag, have the title, no sheet found as of yet......................one question answered! HA! HA! Pics this weekend..........

102_5304.jpg102_5307.jpg102_5272.jpg102_5276.jpgSorry for the wait. But I do have some! Thanks to all, and the interest. This car needs, but it is mostly all here. Hard to find things especially, the hood and all those specialty items are there in great condition down to the dash switch. I do have more pics too. Those are new quarters on the back also, lightly surfaced rusted. Outer wells and trunk extensions too.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 310406View attachment 310407

Judging by the pictures you are in northeast Connecticut. The quiet corner! Looks like a good project.

Found what is left of the build sheet too! Still here! Come and look, bringing to the swapmeets soon! Trade for a nice 65 Coronet????????

Wow! In my humble opinion, a tough car to find! Usually, from my experience, A 1970 383 4 speed Road Runner with an Air Grabber comes in two forms. It is usually a numbers matching car with an added Air Grabber or a non matching car with a factory Air Grabber! Would anyone out here agree? I would love to see what this car would look like restored!! GLWS!

Guy from Penn wanted me to register it and get a tile, here in CT. you do not need, nor will they issue one to a car this old. Bill of sale is fine, but some states still require one, let Penn, so no he did not and I would go through the hassle of registering it and insuring it! It is what I say it is and has the proper I.D. to prove it and is a true N96 as stated on the tag! As for why it hasn't sold is, probably too much work for the average Joe, not sure, but is what it is and they are very hard to find, in any shape, and this could be someones dream car? I could and may be parting it! I can an will make more money that way if I was that hungry, but would rather have someone save this car??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work for a living and this is a hobby, so I have posted ads to part and am taking offers for parts, but I am still hoping someone will step up and buy it whole! Only had one person look at it, wanted the hood! I think if one or two more would look it would be gone, I am betting very tired of sending off pic! CAR IS LEGIT!

Not sure how to pm you but I'm interested in the Road Runner for my next project. I'm old and have nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back