• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS Las Vegas March 18-20, 2016

Happy to see you haven't lost your " situational awareness"!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
After route 66, met at a Dodge Dealer in Kingman for the drive to Vegas. R/T is filthy and it's NOT getting washed. The hell with it. Bucked a little at 7,300 feet near Flagstaff after I cheaped out and put 87 in it for 1.78 a gallon. Otherwise ran like a champ.

Awesome shots! Were you able to get ethanol free most of your route?

Do you recall the model of that green one with the sunroof?

WHAT peed on your car man???????? Remember how long we waited at that place and no one showed up? Must have been pretty cool with all those cars on that cruise.

Green one with sunroof was a Charger.

Found a note on my windshield in Sedona at a parking garage. There was a terrace above with a grille. Note said my name is ........ sorry I spilled hot grease on your car. I washed it off with soap and water. Think they forgot to rinse it off. image.jpg
If you are in Vegas, stay off of Tropicana from 93 to the strip. Construction.
1,083 miles so far. Added 1/2 quart motor oil. 2 hour time-share interrogation today. 199 for 3 nites but interrogation required.

Last edited:
Aussie. 1974 Valiant. Owner says he bought it in South Africa. Was slant 6, now 360. A Body underpinnings.

image.jpg

Chrysler building top right corner of photo. Perfect weather - track tomorrow.

image.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, Dennis !

Love that super bee!

So what do you think Dennis ? Is MATS dead ? From the photo's you are showing looks like alot of Mopars are there.Did You do the Dodge Thrill ride ?

Not dead. Turn out may have been down this year overall. Not many Fords or Chevys. Great Show. Great Weather. The construction (everywhere), stop lights (Harry Reid - 4 minutes long) and congestion was bullshit though. Never again near the strip. Big mistake. Heading home. This one to Phoenix.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back