• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAX WEDGE TOP END...

Anyone can ask any price they want for what they sell.If you don't like the item or the part don't comment. There is more than enough other topics to post on.This is the exact reason the rule was made in the for sale ads.The fact that Dave started another tread is not a que to bash!!That mentality does not work well here.
Does not matter if I think the price is good or bad,the guy building that REAL MW will negotiate the price. I see many posts that I just laugh at and DO NOT comment!
These sites are for info and good conversation,we are like a family so leave the bullchit out. TB is the home of keyboard warriors.

02 - Canadian Riot.jpg 27 - Glue Stick.jpg 92.jpg a mopar lady.jpg

Please Al, spare us the personal pics!
Dave is a good guy and has been very helpful here and doesn't deserve this crap. It made total sense to start a thread in this section for MW stuff since many of us early B guys may spend more time here, regardless of his price. Why some of you decide to bash him here is beyond me.

Guys....come on now. There must be something else to go off on besides how much something costs that you have no interest in buying....
Leave it alone and go back to watching the impeachment trial.

Auto Transport Service
Back