• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE May 1969 date Code 426 Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 426 hemi. Bought form Bob Mazolinni Racing. Almost original bore, .005 to clean up. Was in Bob's 66 belvedere Super Stock. Stage V heads and Manifold. Comes with either the Short Bowl Holleys or the Edelbrocks. Also have a "For Hemis Only" oval style air cleaner, fits the Edelbrocks. Low hours Hemi. Had it Dyno'ed from Dugans in Riverside. See pics. I am going another direction...literally and figuratively. (installing original 383 in my Superbee). Comes with Hemi roll around stand. $22,000 takes it. Located in So Cal, 20 miles North of the Air Force Flight test Center, Edwards AFB.

Holley Short Bowls

IMG_0299.JPG

With Edelbrocks and Hemi style Air Cleaner
P1010022.JPG

Any build specs avail,
compression ? Cam , etc etc ?

This is the 426 Hemi Short block that was in Bob's 66 Belvedere Super stock. He found a correct Auto 1966 short block and sold me this May 1969 engine. On DYNO at Dugan's at 5140 RPM it produced 429 Torque and 420 HP. We didn't push it. /that was with the Holley Short Bowls.
I also have a set of the TTI headers, some mild scratches on one.
I have DYNO pics, looking for them now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back