• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May Mopar Giveaway 2024

This month we're gonna change things up a bit.
It won't be car trivia.
But it will still be about the man responsible for my car passion, my dad.
It's a question pertaining to one of his many quirks.

To be continued shortly...

So my dad had many quirks, or what I often describe as "a unique and goofy sense of humor". And often times just flat out "off the wall".
For example..
He'd periodically hand my little brother a $1 bill and send him out the front door and say to him "go buy me a Studebaker".
Or
He'd ask us kids "what's eleven times seven"? And he'd accept no other answer besides "eleventy-seven".

Amongst dad's arsenal of goofy behavior, he'd often tease us kids by making mention of a particular soup we were going to have for dinner.
Although we never actually had this particular soup, us kids would cringe at the thought of eating it when dad would say it.

It was soup made from a specific animal.

For the prize, here's the question...

What is the name of the animal that dad referred to as making this particular soup of for dinner?
(BE SPECIFIC with the name of the animal. For example if you guess "a dog" I want to know what type of dog "Doberman, Rottweiler, Cane Corso, etc." If you guess "a bird" I want to know what type of bird "Sparrow, Robin, Canary, etc.")

Auto Transport Service
Back