• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

maybe its cuz im young but i realy like this car

First generation chargers look pretty good pro streeted!
I kind of like it too!
KID

I think it looks cool, but I'm not diggin' the flip front end.

I like the car, but I gotta agree, I am over the Camacho cowl hood. It was cute at first, but it is becoming a disease. We need a cure. I had a friend that made a scoop out of an inverted paint roller tray once.......

Leave the cowl hoods to the Chevy guys, Ma Mopar madE cars with scoops for a reason PLUS the stock style hood scoops just look ba-dass on pretty much any 60-70's mopar especially that Hemi Dart hood!

Except for the new motor and the dynomat stuff in the interior (kinda tacky) it's really pretty right on for old school pro street.

I like it. I am sure the dynomat is just waiting for carpet. I like the hood too. I have one on my cuda. I had to have a rearward facing scoop for the class I built the car for. But mine doesnt have the chevy rib down the middle.. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back