• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCATS 2022 Cruise to Vegas from Phoenix

Paul_G

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Since there are no official plans to do a cruise this year, we, Mopars Unlimited of Arizona, decided to put one together ourselves. We have a meeting place (2 actually) in Phoenix. Martin Swanty will have a food truck for lunch. Should be fun. Hope we get a good turn out.

Cruise to MCATS, Thursday March 17th, 2022

Meet at Auto Nation North Phoenix, 9 AM. Pull out at 9:30 AM.

· AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM & FIAT North Phoenix,

16406 N 26th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85023

Next stop is at the 2nd Shell on HWY 60in in Wickenburg to fuel up for the drive to Kingman.

· Shell, 530 E Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ 85390

From there we go to the Petro station in Kingman on I40 and Blake Ranch Rd., to refuel again before lunch at Martin Swanty in Kingman.

· Petro Travel Center, 970 S Blake Ranch Rd, Kingman, AZ 86401

Martin Swanty in Kingman will provide parking and a food truck to purchase your lunch. We plan to arrive there about 1:30.

· Martin Swanty Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, 2640 E Andy Devine Ave, Kingman, AZ 86401

After lunch we proceed to Vegas to our individual accommodations.

Note; Alternate starting point for those on the west side

Meet Sam’s Club, Bell Rd and the 303, in Surprise at 9:15AM. Pull out at 9:45 AM to meet up with the Group from Auto Nation at the Shell in Wickenburg.

· Sam’s Club, 16573 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374

Last edited:
Known as MATS. We cruised in from Martin Swanty in the past. Fun run.

Known as MATS. We cruised in from Martin Swanty in the past. Fun run.

Yes it was in the past. Till they opened the show to other brands. Then changed the name to MuscleCars At The Strip. They made MuscleCars one word. Maybe they want to go back to calling MATS?

Rumor has it that this is the last one..#20
Phil has been saying that for a few years now. I guess it's up to the turnout.

It’s known as MATS or MATSLV. No one will recognize MCATS.

Leaving on Tuesday if you see me on the side with a Orange duster, well you know.

Leaving on Tuesday if you see me on the side with a Orange duster, well you know.

Spending some time in Vegas? If your still on the side of the road by Thursday I will remove the red tow police tow sticker for you. Lol

Spending some time in Vegas? If your still on the side of the road by Thursday I will remove the red tow police tow sticker for you. Lol
Will be in S. NV for a bit calling Pahrump home base. Towing my duster to a buddys for body and paint. Loaded truck and trailer for the swap meet, Gas $$$ Ya Know. Dragging back a 63 Belvedere wagon to swap labor. Should be a Fun trip. Fingers crossed & St Patrick gimmie a blessing. This is just the car truck not full yet with crap you need.
IMG_1042.JPG

I am afraid the turnout will be smaller this year, unfortunately. Gas and diesel prices doubling since last year won't help.
Still on the fence about going to spectate.

I am afraid the turnout will be smaller this year, unfortunately. Gas and diesel prices doubling since last year won't help.
Still on the fence about going to spectate.
If you make it = Stop by and visit!

Auto Transport Service
Back