• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McDonald's new look

Five guys is pretty good, but for 15 bucks for a burger, fries and a drink, I’ll hit a sit down place or local pub.

We have a Wahlburgers in Cleveland and that’s a damn good burger.

The fries are to die for.
Funny you use that phrase. In a study, 5 Guys fries came out to have more sodium than your body can use for a whole day and be more unhealthy than any other chains. That is why they are so good! That's the rule, the better it tastes the quicker it will kill you.

I tried 5 guys but wasn't impressed enough to ever go back for seconds.

Anyone see the story about the guy selling a McDonald’s burger and fries on eBay?
He bought the meal in 2012 and shelved it to test the urban legend that McDonald’s doesn’t decompose.
Apparently the legend is true.:wtf:

It’s true for all well done burgers. Bacteria and mold need moisture and burgers are extremely low moisture products when thoroughly cooked. Same goes for the bun as long as it was left out in the open with proper ventilation instead of in the refrigerator in a bag where moisture and mold can collect and thrive.

Think of honey, which is so hydroscopic that any bacteria, fungus or mold spore that is unlucky enough to land on its surface will actually have the moisture sucked right out of their cells. This is why honey is a better antibacterial agent than the antibiotic creams.

Many of you people have access to Carl's jR., something that the underprivileged east of the Mississippi can only imagine.

Why would you speak of any other fast food place, let alone McD's?

thumb_600.jpg

Guacamole Bacon Burger... even when it's supposed to look bad, it looks good.

Many of you people have access to Carl's jR., something that the underprivileged east of the Mississippi can only imagine.
Why would you speak of any other fast food place, let alone McD's?
View attachment 624361
Guacamole Bacon Burger... even when it's supposed to look bad, it looks good.

Dude, that's just "mad nasty" as my NH native wife would say. Green slime got no place on a proper burger!
BTW, last time I checked, Detroit was still east of the Mississippi....
Finally...
Carl's Jr is Hardees in this neck of the woods. Same company.

No ****, Del Taco.
That's one on my bucket list, along with Whataburger and In n Out.
Gots none of those over this a ways...
Thankfully, a group of folks have recently decided to take up roots here from the BAHston, MA area and open an
honest, by-God restaurant that packs all the good stuff from the NE - PROPER, righteous steak and cheese Philly style
(all the way to their driving up a couple hours to meet the closest Amoroso rolls distributor for the proper Philly sub rolls!).
Their burgers are retarded good, properly HUGE. They have one of those contests going to see who can eat the biggest,
which currently stands at 5 friggin pounds (!). Freakishly huge hot dogs. All that jazz.
We're there every week, once I recover from last week. :)

100% beef hides hoofs and all whats not to like
I do not eat there

Dude, that's just "mad nasty" as my NH native wife would say. Green slime got no place on a proper burger!
BTW, last time I checked, Detroit was still east of the Mississippi....
Finally...
Carl's Jr is Hardees in this neck of the woods. Same company.

1) I would expect someone from the east coast to refer to delicious guacamole as "green slime", even if that's wickid retahded.

2) We Detroiters are occasionally granted weekend passes to travel after consecutive months of good behavior.

3) Chrysler Corporation made /6 Dusters and Hemi 'cudas. They are not the same thing, just as Carl's and Hardees do not have identical menus.

1) I would expect someone from the east coast to refer to delicious guacamole as "green slime", even if that's wickid retahded.

2) We Detroiters are occasionally granted weekend passes to travel after consecutive months of good behavior.

3) Chrysler Corporation made /6 Dusters and Hemi 'cudas. They are not the same thing, just as Carl's and Hardees do not have identical menus.
I've seen the coast a couple times. Had to do some serious driving to get there, though.
TN born, grew up in Atlanta, lived 20 years in the DC area. Not much coastline at any of those. :)

A&W has the spicy guacamole burgers in Canada, I wonder how they compare? :)
AW-Canada-Brings-Back-Spicy-Guacamole-Burgers-678x381.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back