• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MECUM predicts $1 Million + for Hemi Daytona at INDY

65Bel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
https://www.motortrend.com/features...BAy-vW1aA_bH2YzuZ4z2Ndrjvi0eHQ4-W5gjT_FyYNbRc

001-1969-hemi-dodge-daytona-f8-green-front-left.jpg

003-1969-hemi-dodge-daytona-f8-green-right-rear.jpg

Ha, ha: If you want a real Hemi Daytona you can't exactly order the colour you want.

it will sell because someone has stupid money

It's a Hemi, it's a 4 speed & it's a Daytona! I think it will sell for over a million. They say there's an *** for every seat. David "Joe Dirt" Spade bought one a few back for $900,000 in that bronze color. I kind of like that shade of green myself.

It's a Hemi, it's a 4 speed & it's a Daytona! I think it will sell for over a million. They say there's an *** for every seat. David "Joe Dirt" Spade bought one a few back for $900,000 in that bronze color. I kind of like that shade of green myself.
It will sadly, never be driven again. Now it is just art.

It will sadly, never be driven again. Now it is just art.
YEP! Too many of these cars are not driven because they are too expensive for many of us to own & drive, as they were meant to be driven. If I could afford to buy it, I COULD afford to drive it.

The mom of a friend of mine drove a hemi 4-speed Daytona in the early 70’s. Her dad got it cheap as a leftover. She hated it. Comment was, “the only good thing about it was that I could find it in a parking lot”. This was around Erie, PA. Red car, black interior.

Auction drama.

I'll go with @dadsbee prediction of no sale.

Daytona's are beautiful cars. The best Mopar created. Everything you can say about a woman you can say about the Daytona.

All these guys will do anything or a buck so yeah they'll hype cars. If I could afford this car |I'd buy it and drive it too. The way I look at it, you insure it and if something bad happens it can be fixed just like as if it was a new$1m car. Actually easier with no electronic components to worry about.

Daytona is interesting. Oh the drama of how much. I'm interested in the two 67 B body Hemi convertibles. Friday a 67 Hemi GTX convertible in red 1 of 17. Saturday a 67 Hemi Coronet R/T convertible in white 1 of 3.

Auto Transport Service
Back