• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medical update on Bladecutter

So I got two doses of reality yesterday. Surgery is off the table. I'm terminal. Maintenance chemo & radiation to control spread. I was told it's time to get my ducks in a row, order my affairs. A couple years maybe.
I was Hoping to have 100 sculptures before I cacked....I'm still about 30 off. Main priority is to get to the chop bug at least a running driver, Hopefully painted too......now I know I'm leaving the 38 yr old bondoe:)
Peace on Earth......turn this **** around Donald Trump....**** those banksters to hell

Oh dear.
Second opinions? Other options?

Oh dear.
Second opinions? Other options?
Yesterday's news is the determination of the Urologist. I still have to see the outooks of the the chemo Oncologist & the radiation Oncologist. Have to get my diet & pH in good order. I'm hearing that pressed vegetables are cancer inhibitive. CBD oil a must & I'm going to try the immune booster called Carnivora.
The stopper is that since cancer jumped bladder border & attacked base of spine & other bone, the spread makes moot the surgery of removing bladder & prostate & fabbing the neo bladder or port w/external bag. They won't do the surgery......my bladder is damaged, cancerous, probably irreperable. Anyway keep putting on foot in front of other,,,Hope for the Best, Plan for the worst.
A Friend of Mine's Mother has cancer,,,,She has been taking CBD oil for a while now....Her blood work is steadily improving, so I'm following suit.

Hope for the Best, Plan for the worst.
Same here. My last attack (of 3 times so far), the rascal went from a walnut to the size of a grapefruit in a month. It was hellbent, almost got me. Scary fast.

I'm glad to read you're still working on all the options and that you're planning on sharing more of your talents with the world.
Good on ya. Praying for you. :)

Considering the bleak sounding prognosis, Jimi had a pretty positive outlook on the phone yesterday. Happy with what he's had in life so far, still able to get things done in the present and determined to fight as hard and far as possible to extend past that couple of years that he was told. Way to go Jimi. You keep up the hope and we'll keep praying for you. I know most people would be immediately discouraged and beat, but you're an inspiration!

Considering the bleak sounding prognosis, Jimi had a pretty positive outlook on the phone yesterday. Happy with what he's had in life so far, still able to get things done in the present and determined to fight as hard and far as possible to extend past that couple of years that he was told. Way to go Jimi. You keep up the hope and we'll keep praying for you. I know most people would be immediately discouraged and beat, but you're an inspiration!

I talked to Jimi yesterday as well after I saw his post. I totally agree with Photon. BC has some solid moxy. Many others would fold their tent and give up. Jimi is making plans for what he's going to get done in the future. His courage is indeed inspirational. He's going to be exploring options and focus on beating the prognosis. As he put it he's "no ordinary character". We talked about meeting for a car show next weekend in San Juan Capistrano. Cool dude. We're praying for you Jimi. God bless brother.

Thanks Photon! Went to a big car show @ Pomona today, saw some Great Efforts. Saw a lot of cars with killer hardware, but soft on bodywork & finish. One pavilion was all chebby......only three Mopars in entire show which was disappointing. Of course having browsed the goods makes me long to get the chop further along.

I talked to Jimi yesterday as well after I saw his post. I totally agree with Photon. BC has some solid moxy. Many others would fold their tent and give up. Jimi is making plans for what he's going to get done in the future. His courage is indeed inspirational. He's going to be exploring options and focus on beating the prognosis. As he put it he's "no ordinary character". We talked about meeting for a car show next weekend in San Juan Capistrano. Cool dude. We're praying for you Jimi. God bless brother.
Thanks K Man! Is San Juan Capistrano this coming or the following weekend?

Thanks K Man! Is San Juan Capistrano this coming or the following weekend?
Jimi - I searched the show on the net. It's next Saturday. They say over 400 cars of wide variety including muscle cars. The thing I couldn't tell is if registration is still open the SJC Rotary Club is putting it on. Was wondering if I could just show up. They opened registration back in early December. Look it up San Juan Capistrano car show. I'm 50/50 on the show. What do you think?

The GTX has been collecting dust for the last month or so - I cleaned it up and took it out for a spin today. Tried to take it down to the beach but the traffic was so bad I turned around.

Jimi - I searched the show on the net. It's next Saturday. They say over 400 cars of wide variety including muscle cars. The thing I couldn't tell is if registration is still open the SJC Rotary Club is putting it on. Was wondering if I could just show up. They opened registration back in early December. Look it up San Juan Capistrano car show. I'm 50/50 on the show. What do you think?

The GTX has been collecting dust for the last month or so - I cleaned it up and took it out for a spin today. Tried to take it down to the beach but the traffic was so bad I turned around.
OK, I'll look it up, see if Pete feels like going. I guess Ortega is shut down because of a sink hole. I'll give You a call in next day or two.

I am envious of you left coast guys this time of year.
We're in the 20's & 30's with freakin' white stuff on the ground and a frozen garage. :)
BC man, you're an inspiration. So are your supportive friends.

I am envious of you left coast guys this time of year.
We're in the 20's & 30's with freakin' white stuff on the ground and a frozen garage. :)
BC man, you're an inspiration. So are your supportive friends.
Thanks TN! I was in 20 degree winters a few years ago....brrrr.
We finally got a break in the rain here.....I think another bucket load is coming.....chances of the show X'd speaks of may get rained out,,,, they are broadcasting Feb 11 as the date in case the 4th does get rained out.

I took lots of pix @ Pomona, but my data is slowed down right now & loading pix is hit & miss,,,,just tried to load one over to bbo & it ain't happenin right now. My data won't be restored until billing on the 9th. Bummer

IMG_20170129_145307.jpg

Well it did load after all. The 'Cuda is from Speedkore, all the body panels are carbon fibre. It was pretty straight, but still had slow, long wobbles. It's fresh work too....it will warp more over time,, especially if it spends time in Sun.
No,,,,I would never give up sheet metal for plastic. Thick assed laminates too which I don't think are any lighter than sheet metal.
Only ****, thin laminate, lumpy race glass offers any weight savings IMO.

Last edited:
Your illness isn't contagious, but your attitude is. When your number is drawn, years from now, we will look at your fists and say "damn, he was a fighter." We will look at the trail of sculptures and say "he was damn good artist."
Most importantly we will look back and say " he was a friend."
Lots of love bro.

Your illness isn't contagious, but your attitude is. When your number is drawn, years from now, we will look at your fists and say "damn, he was a fighter." We will look at the trail of sculptures and say "he was damn good artist."
Most importantly we will look back and say " he was a friend."
Lots of love bro.
Thanks Brau'! Stay Kool BeeKool!!
Only one direction to go...Forward. Hopefully You hear about a V-8 powered chop top bug @ Bonneville before the jig is up:)

Auto Transport Service
Back