• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medium Red interior

rocket70

Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Did Plymouth do seats in medium red?

I see there’s carpet and headliners available and fancy swapping out my black interior to medium red.

The color I ordered from Herb's Interior Paints to do my rear panels and a modified console was Crimson red that was a match for my stock red interior. If you go to their website they have color charts to view the shade of the color. My interior re-do was from Legendary Interiors.

Colors varied by year
Mine is a crimson red . I just bought some Herbs paint ( code # 520 ) to redo the arm rest pads and paint a model kit interior

model-kit1.jpg

pad1.jpg

pad2.jpg

Adding on my earlier post, I had tried a few different paint products finding Herb's the nicest match when painting the leather console. The seats and panels were done by Legendary, the dash by Just Dashes, about 20-years ago. My '63 is a vert, so years of sunshine fading somewhat while the console has been in about 5-years. I recall Legendary sent me some color samples, so may be an option to contemplate the color you're looking for.

Console Ply 7 10 18.jpg

Adding on my earlier post, I had tried a few different paint products finding Herb's the nicest match when painting the leather console. The seats and panels were done by Legendary, the dash by Just Dashes, about 20-years ago. My '63 is a vert, so years of sunshine fading somewhat while the console has been in about 5-years. I recall Legendary sent me some color samples, so may be an option to contemplate the color you're looking for.

View attachment 1654596
That looks great Ron and thank you for the info. I did check legendary but nothing coming up for a 62 Belvedere. I have the headliner in medium red , so will take that to a local upholsterer and get a close match for the seats. I’ll get the carpet ordered.

Last edited:
That looks great. it nice to see these cars go back to the factory colors inside. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back