• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Melted connector

Flyboy1400

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for this connector? I'm going through my dash harness and fixing some issues, I'd like to replace with the same connector rather than individual connectors if possible. I believe it is for the wiper motor switch.
20230418_191046.jpg
20230418_191105.jpg

Someone probably has an old parts donor harness that could be salvaged from...

Are you sure thats for the wipers? 3 wires does not seem right. Is that a pink wire? Is so its a dome light/interior light circuit

Are you sure thats for the wipers? 3 wires does not seem right. Is that a pink wire? Is so its a dome light/interior light circuit

Not 100% sure. I didn't remove the harness from the car, it came in a box with the car, but it looks to match the wiring diagram in the fsm.

Screenshot_20230503_093245_Photos~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230503_093251_Photos~2.jpg

What kind of car is it?

So it still should have 4 wires and what are the color of the wires.

Correct, it should have a brown with tracer in the open spot, assuming that is the correct connector. The 3 wires that are there do match the diagram for color (pink, brown, and dark blue). The missing wire may well be loose in the harness as it's a bit of a rats nest at the moment.

I was hoping to find an aftermarket supplier for some of these Connectors. I figure someone's got to be reproducing them as I see new harness for sale with the correct connectors.

Standard Products make some of the plastic connectors? Try Rock Auto.

There is possibly another two loose brown wires.....if you have a 3-speed wiper motor.

Looks like a tight gap between the pink and the brown. I wonder if @eldubb440 can help out with that?

There is possibly another two loose brown wires.....if you have a 3-speed wiper motor.

Looks like a tight gap between the pink and the brown. I wonder if @eldubb440 can help out with that?

1/4 inch +/- 1/16 is sufficient.......as long as it's consistent

in this case, it tain't

I have one you can have. Do you want the wires/terminals cut off a few inches back or just the plastic connector itself? There are 4 wires to it. it’s out of a 66 Sat.

You can PM me if you want it.

Auto Transport Service
Back