• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Members Car, '69 Black On Black HEMI GTX On My Car Story.

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
I actually got to meet Carl at Carlisle this year where this was filmed, what a great guy to talk to and what a stunning car in person too :lowdown:. It was a pleasure to meet you Carl and see your car, thank you very much for your service also! Dag gum it I forget his handle on here :BangHead:

Lou approached me at Carlisle as soon as I pulled in with my car on the trailer & wanted to do a film shoot. I literally had just stepped out of my truck! Got the car unloaded, parked the truck and trailer & off we went. That'll be another upcoming episode.

Lou approached me at Carlisle as soon as I pulled in with my car on the trailer & wanted to do a film shoot. I literally had just stepped out of my truck! Got the car unloaded, parked the truck and trailer & off we went. That'll be another upcoming episode.

Congrats Carl, great episode and car!

Lou also did our GTX, was a fun experience. Lou is a very nice guy.

Oh really, well then congrats fellas. I'm really lookin forward to seeing those episodes then :thumbsup: .

Lou also videoed my friends yellow 4-speed '68 RR too this year so that makes 3 good videos comin soon, woohoo!

Auto Transport Service
Back