• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mercury Capri

chrisd

Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
I know this is a Mopar site but I bought a '91 Mercury Capri and am wondering if anyone has any info on where I can find info. It's an Italian inspired, Australian built, Japanese drivetrain, American car that is next to impossible to findsome technical help on. Any one?
PS, I still have my Charger

Excuse me, American badged.

Junk the Crapy and roll the Charger! problem solved. LOL

take a look here.we have a guy that collects those cars that comes to the shop on a regular basis,and we have gotten several parts from these guys.http://www.moderncapriparts.biz/

Thanks I've been to that site and found another. I actually don't have much of an issue finding parts, it's more of a tech issue. I did find a free tech manual online which I hope will help.

Maybe try a Capri Forum... Or a Mustang Fox Body forum...

Thanks for all the help. I have tried forums and found one that may help, but this one isn't a Fox body which helps in the difficulty.

Auto Transport Service
Back