• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Christmas

VFilms

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. May the New Year bring you health, happiness and joy.

MCM.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Charger2.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone !!
I'm not a techy guy & dont know how to put on these cool pictures so I'll stay tuned for more, thanks

Merry Christmas. Everyone have a fun and safe Holiday.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Our family is having our get together today at our place. Better half is in the zone lol.
I'm just staying out of the way.:drinks:

Merry Christmas to all from snowy Ontario. We went to my son's for Christmas yesterday. He is a firefighter for Mississauga (near Toronto), and has to work Christmas day. It was fun to watch the grandkids all open their gifts. We don't visit out kids as much as we would like to, with Covid taking a rebound.

Merry Christmas to all from snowy Ontario. We went to my son's for Christmas yesterday. He is a firefighter for Mississauga (near Toronto), and has to work Christmas day. It was fun to watch the grandkids all open their gifts. We don't visit out kids as much as we would like to, with Covid taking a rebound.
God bless your son and all the others who run toward danger as we run from it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Enjoy your holiday with family and friends. Remember your loved ones who are no longer with you and give thanks to God for every day! God Bless 440'

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all you Mopar brothers and sisters.
source-1.gif

Merry Christmas to all! Thank you for your wishes and greetings! Take care and enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back