• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Mopar Christmas Everyone !

RoadRunner1970

Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Merry Mopar Christmas and a Happy New Year !

1703201723076.png

Yeah, as a geezer now, the Christmas season brings back many fond memories of my departed folks and relatives from their gen no longer here. I include so many I knew from their gen who aren’t here anymore I had so much fun with and sharing their wisdom being around longer than I was then.

My mother was a stickler for holiday and birthday get-togethers, working so hard to make everything just right and enjoyable. I’m sure you all have the similar memories.

No, not the same now since she left us behind; but those recollections are priceless.

My hope is that they’re all in a better place than we are now having a blast and they are just not telling us a damn thing about it – until – we get there.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year!
20231123_141647 (1).jpg

Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy New Year!
Gorgeous car and the paint just POPS; I’m sure to Santa Clause’ delight! He’d have you lead the team ahead of Rudolph. Perfect Christmas card material.

Gorgeous car and the paint just POPS; I’m sure to Santa Clause’ delight! He’d have you lead the team ahead of Rudolph. Perfect Christmas card material.
That's kind of you, thank you!

Possibly the warmest Christmas on record in WI

Just feels weird honestly

Santa won’t need a sleigh, possibly a boat

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all your family who are close or far away. We give thanks to our lord and enjoy peace with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to my FBBO family and your families! Hope you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed day. Remember the reason for the season.

99F6283D-37E3-4F4B-A584-1B7D516A0077.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back