• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jun

Midwest Mopars in the Park

Always a great show! Thanks for posting.

Always a great show! Thanks for posting.

I find it hard to believe that the information wasn’t already posted. It’s always good show, I’ve been going since it was held in the back lot at Dodge of Burnsville…

I had hoped to go but the granddaughter decided to have her birthday party at our place on June 2. So I’m not going to the show this year. Maybe next year.

Last edited:
I'll be there, I volunteer to work there. Get a T- shirt and 3 day pass! Lol

I see Mega Parts will only have used parts now

No more new item reproduction display or tent

Is there a vendor list on who will set up ?

Also a map for where cars that are registered will be shown or parked within fairgrounds by class

I see what looks like a Show APP for your phone

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that the information wasn’t already posted. It’s always good show, I’ve been going since it was held in the back lot at Dodge of Burnsville…
Farmington County fairgrounds for me. Nice regional show. I would rather go there than The Nats.

i will be there on Friday with some 64 Plymouth parts and some A-Body stuff haven’t gotten my swap space numbers yet

We will be there next to Mega Parts. Here is a picture I took last year and I am bringing more this year.

2022Stillwater.gif

Always a great show! I did like when it was in Farmington as it was a few miles from my house - but Stillwater area is nice!

Now onto the WEATHER

Give me a weekend like we just had in Northern WI

WOW

Nope , will it rain or snow

50% Chance of Rain in the AFT

Back from selling Fri and today. Did pretty well overall, selling a car and fair amount of parts. Most vendors I talked to seemed to feel sales were fair to good but not great. Crowd seemed lighter than I expected. Everyone I visited with was enjoying themselves. Weather high 80s and the sun really baked when it hit you. Midwest Mopar did a good job with the show. Only one thing bothered me some: one vendor was there with paintings, art deco stuff, records, etc. Till now I liked the fact that the swap meet remained pretty true to Mopar stuff only.

Back from selling Fri and today. Did pretty well overall, selling a car and fair amount of parts. Most vendors I talked to seemed to feel sales were fair to good but not great. Crowd seemed lighter than I expected. Everyone I visited with was enjoying themselves. Weather high 80s and the sun really baked when it hit you. Midwest Mopar did a good job with the show. Only one thing bothered me some: one vendor was there with paintings, art deco stuff, records, etc. Till now I liked the fact that the swap meet remained pretty true to Mopar stuff only.

i did pretty good also but every time i go there times i buy more than i sell lol but i do shopping for my other good friends i thought people numbers were down but with graduation and other things i expected temps could have been a little lower

Auto Transport Service
Back