• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Rowe dismantles another ignorant critic.

Don't be to hard on Ms Bright. Poor think, she suffers from a debilitating condition known as ROS, (Rosie O'Donnell Syndrome).

It's a sad world, when a narrator, and show host is judged by his political views, instead of his ability to do his job. Wonder when this will trickle down to everyday people.

It's a sad world, when a narrator, and show host is judged by his political views, instead of his ability to do his job. Wonder when this will trickle down to everyday people.
It already does. This is just another example of the intolerant, left fascist hate group liberals. Commonly referred to as democrats.

I feel that Morgan Freeman never gets criticized for his beliefs and needs to defend his abilities as a narrator

Carl Sagan's ghost appeared to me last night and told me that someone named "Becky Bright" sounds too much like a name for a new doll and that if she's so unhappy, she should consider moving to the nearest convenient parallel dimension! I personally think she may be a Klingon trying to disrupt our space exploration programs! :realcrazy:

Carl Sagan's ghost appeared to me last night and told me that someone named "Becky Bright" sounds too much like a name for a new doll and that if she's so unhappy, she should consider moving to the nearest convenient parallel dimension! I personally think she may be a Klingon trying to disrupt our space exploration programs! :realcrazy:
giphy (3).gif

Auto Transport Service
Back