• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milestone with my Mopar

Bill Howell

Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
After 52 years and many cars, life experiences, it takes alot to impress me these days. However, in the June,2010 issue of Hot Rod, a buddy of mine and myself got a six page story about our protouring cars, his camaro and my charger and how we love to drive them. It was a great article and I finally made Hot Rod. Check it out if you get HR.

Sweet! I was in Pigeon Forge Easter weekend. Why didn't you have the car out?? lol

Road Dog! How funny my mag is sittling here open to that page as I read you post. Nice cars, about to read the article. Congrats on the holy Grail of hot rodding.

Sweet! I was in Pigeon Forge Easter weekend. Why didn't you have the car out?? lol

I did, we were out in California, doing the El Toro event. A new event acouple friends and I put on. The Charger was put through its paces there. Fun times indeed.

But but but........"I" was in Pigeon Forge.......NOT (the Republik of) Kalifornia :rolling:

LOL, hollar next time you are in this neck of the woods. I live one block off the parkway, between lights 7 and 8. The toy box shown in the article is a great hang out.

Actually we were staying in Gatlinburg and came up to the muscle car museum, then to "The Old Mill" for some grub and shopping

Auto Transport Service
Back