• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Military deuce and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Beekool should buy it !
Someone needs to buy it think of it this way your going to fund my 72 rallye project so you'll be helping a mopar out and getting a bad *** truck at the same time
I would love to. One project at a time tho. Theres cerain to be a prepper who could make use of it.

It's not really a project yeah you could give it a paint job if you wanted but it's a driver

Buy that at the Stanford base auction? I bought a d100 there. Are you able to get it titled for road use?

No I bought it locally off a police officer it's titled ready to roll on the street .

Come on no one wants to buy this. You can turn it into a bad *** car hauler

Come on no one wants to buy this. You can turn it into a bad *** car hauler
Have you put it up for auction on eBay? This site is good for selling parts,but I don't know about a vehicle like that - or even b body cars for,that matter.

I refuse to use eBay since they tried to screw me out of $600 I sold a car there buyer didn't pay eBay said don't pay us since they couldn't get him . I RE sold the car they charged me twice for selling it I payed the fee for selling it once and that's it they closed my acct because I didn't pay them for the time it sold but didn't get payed for . Honestly I rather sell it to like minded guys here if I put it anywhere else the price will go up . I'll wait someone will want it

Truck is still available . I got it tagged and insured . And I'll be painting it and doing a spray in bed liner in the bed and cab floor plus installing the h1 hummer seats price will go up after all is done hurry if you want it

Trade you a solid 1968 D100 4x2, 318 auto, heater, AM, a load of NEW bits on it, title/tagged in my name, owned five years, runs/drives great! Been asking $6250 for it, I'd do a trade! Worst spot on the truck is rusty rockers and a quarter-sized hole in the cowl.

IMG_2200.JPG IMG_2205.JPG IMG_2215.JPG

Deuce and a half still needs a new home ! I'm really just wanting cash but 71-74 chargers are good so are 66-67 chargers .

Call the U. S. Army - they might be in need of their equipment back with the budget the way it is..... lol

Yeah I've heard of this budget I do need actual money for it !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back