• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mini Starter Conversion Terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiantone

Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey All,
I have sold several sets of these over at the A bodies page, but thought the B body guys would benefit too. They make using the late model mini starter so much easier to remove and install. Here are some pics that explain it. Thanks!

starter1.jpg
starter2.jpg
starter3.jpg
starter4.jpg
starter5.jpg
starter6.jpg
starter7.jpg

Each set of 4 Pieces is $20.91 via paypal and includes shipping to destinations in the US. (only $20 if you pay by snail mail) If you want to mail a payment PM me and I'll send you info.

Thanks!

CE. Valiantone

Would you be at Carlisle with those ??

I will be at Carlisle for one day, but don't have a dealer spot or anything. I am just a spectator/shopper.

What day are you going? We could meet up at a certain time/place.

I'm in Canada so would rather pick up there.

I think I've got back to everyone. If you haven't heard from me then send me a PM.

Best,

CE

i am interested in the mini starter terminal upgrade pm me the address to send payment thanks mopar joe

IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1922.JPG
With terminals like these I don't think I would need your adapter. Correct ??

That is correct but you would need the correct pigtail connector for your car's wiring harness. That is the exact starter I was trying to use originally (sourced for a 2000 ram in my case) that led me down this whole starter terminal path.

I got the pigtail with the starter.

So do you have these adapters made for you?

Pretty sure I've gotten back to everyone. Let me know if you haven't heard back from me. Thanks!

CE

i am interested in the mini starter terminal upgrade pm me the address to send payment thanks mopar joe

Please PM me the info. also, seems like a great idea.

I would like to see a picture with the wires attached. I'm trying to figure out how I would run them with this adapter.

Here's a picture of mine. I'm running headers and I came from the firewall instead of from the side like factory.
20170705_211014.jpg

I would like to see a picture with the wires attached. I'm trying to figure out how I would run them with this adapter.

Here's a picture of mine. I'm running headers and I came from the firewall instead of from the side like factory.
View attachment 443238

I don't have any pics wired up in place. Basically the same as what you have except wires facing the front. It makes life easier as there isn't any room to swing a wrench or ratchet handle up on top. I ran my wires down the firewall too. Maybe i can get out there and snap a pic this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back