• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Misc parts mopars for sale not mine VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic looks familiar - I think he's a member here and if i'm not mistaken, i bought some parts from him. PLY30 is his username here. GREAT guy to deal with.

Thanks to both of you! But sadly these are not my cars! You both were great to deal with as well. But one thing I can say is we made a trip over to see this guy! He has a TON of cars but half of them are just parts cars ECT... He has a few nice things but every thing he has over there he dont know a price his answer is just "Well I will put it on EBAY and if it dont sell there I will let you know" I offerd him some money for his 69 Super bee and his 68 Coronet 500 but his Answer was "I will throw it on ebay and if it dont sell Ill call you back!"
None the less thanks to both of you guys! And also good luck buying parts/cars from this guy! I have nothing against him but I could not make a deal with him!
Also HT413 and Beastlybirdie I hope the parts you got from me helped your projects and I hope your projects are coming along good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back