• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Misc Patches Mostly Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Got these from a local club guy after he passed away. He was into patches, me not so much. Time for this box to go. I would like $15 each for the bigger ones in picture 1 and $7 for the ones in picture 2. I will pay shipping in the US from Puyallup WA. If your New Years resolution was to buy more stuff lets make a deal on all of them. For reference the board these are on is 20" wide. Oval Barracuda patch in picture 2 looks used.
Patches 1.jpg
Patches 2.jpg

Large blue and white Plymouth with the Pentastar and 1 small blue Plymouth sold.

Last edited:
2 large red Mopar, large red Plymouth, 2 remaining small blue Plymouth and all 3 Pentastars sold.

This is what's left for easier reference. Price reduced to $10 each for the 2 bigger ones and the 340 with Barracuda pins/tie tacks, $5 for the others and $10 for all 3 Star Trek. I will still pay shipping in the US.
Patches 3.jpg

This is what's left for easier reference. Price reduced to $10 each for the 2 bigger ones and the 340 with Barracuda pins/tie tacks, $5 for the others and $10 for all 3 Star Trek. I will still pay shipping in the US.
View attachment 1228402
Got mine and I love them, They are so cool that now I won't use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back