• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Miscellaneous Interior and exterior parts for sale mostly 69 plymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsd1967

Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm makng room and have a grab bag full of parts for sale. Hopefully I will get everything listed in the pile, but if you don't see a price, PM me and I'll get you a price. If you need better pictures PM me your e-mail address and I'll get better shots. Shipping is not included in the prices listed. I don't always follow the thread real close so the first person to PM me about an item has first shot.

66/67 seat backs - It will take all three to make two decent ones - $20 for all three
69 rear bumper CORE - It will need replated but is pretty straight - $50
68-70 pedal assembly (auto) - $25
66-70 drivers side kick panel - $5
69 road runner decal set - adhesive style, 2 running birds (doors), 2 stand up birds (trunk and dash), 3 road & 3 runner - $75 SOLD
69 side markers - 3 front, 3 rear - all have retainers and nuts, none of the reflectors are good - $5 each SALE PENDING ON ALL
RB HEI style distributor...never used. You can find a thorough description on ebay by searching PE342 - $25
RB factory distributor from 78 440 motor home - the engine only had 295 miles (there's a story behind that)- $20
Carter Thermoquad - came from same low mile motor....will need a rebuild - $25
Carter AVS list 4426S - looks really clean but I never ran it and most likely will need a rebuild from sitting around - $50 SALE PENDING
66-70 console rear plate - not pitted, but the chrome looks mottled - nice driver piece - $15
66 satellite, coronet console - front piece with glove box lid and lights (no latch on the lid)- $50
69 B gas tank straps with J bolts (very good condition/no rust) - $20 for the pair SOLD
Steering wheels - not sure what they fit but they are mopar - $25 each
69 taillight assemblies - some pitting and lenses aren't all perfect - 3 left, 1 right - $10 each
69 taillight housing/quarter panel endcap - passengers side - $20
69 a pillar cover - Drivers side, saddle color, very good condition, no cracks - $10
69 plymouth glove box lid with hinge - saddle color - $20
69 switch panel - hardtop - 2 speed wiper $10 SOLD
69 switch panel - convertible - 2 speed wiper $40
66-70 4 speed hump - rusty and will need some fab work on the bottom - $15 SALE PENDING
Woodgrain steering wheel horn button adapter - $15
69 satellite radio bezel - $15
69 belvedere grille with headlight bezels - no dents and straight -$100
69 belvedere grill/bumper filler panel - $20
Valve springs -150# @ 1.900", 575# @ 1.340" good condition - I went with the springs Hughes recommended for my cam - $20
8.75 axle seals - $10

The 67 belvedere fenders are not for sale

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5 (3).JPGphoto 6 (2).JPGphoto 7 (1).JPG

Last edited:
update on parts sold

UPDATE - for some reason I couldn't edit my original post so I'm reposting with updates on parts sold

I'm makng room and have a grab bag full of parts for sale. Hopefully I will get everything listed in the pile, but if you don't see a price, PM me and I'll get you a price. If you need better pictures PM me your e-mail address and I'll get better shots. Shipping is not included in the prices listed. I don't always follow the thread real close so the first person to PM me about an item has first shot.

66/67 seat backs - It will take all three to make two decent ones - $20 for all three
69 road runner decal set - adhesive style, 2 running birds (doors), 2 stand up birds (trunk and dash), 3 road & 3 runner - $75 SOLD
69 side markers - 3 front, 3 rear - all have retainers and nuts, none of the reflectors are good - $5 each ALL SOLD
RB HEI style distributor...never used. You can find a thorough description on ebay by searching PE342 - $25
RB factory distributor from 78 440 motor home - the engine only had 295 miles (there's a story behind that)- $20
Carter AVS list 4426S - looks really clean but I never ran it and most likely will need a rebuild from sitting around - $50 SOLD
66-70 console rear plate - not pitted, but the chrome looks mottled - nice driver piece - $15
66 satellite, coronet console - front piece with glove box lid and lights (no latch on the lid)- $50
69 B gas tank straps with J bolts (very good condition/no rust) - $20 for the pair SOLD
69 taillight assemblies - some pitting and lenses aren't all perfect - 3 left, 1 right - $10 each
69 a pillar cover - Drivers side, saddle color, very good condition, no cracks - $10
66-70 4 speed hump - rusty and will need some fab work on the bottom - $15 SOLD
Woodgrain steering wheel horn button adapter - $15 SOLD
Valve springs -150# @ 1.900", 575# @ 1.340" good condition - I went with the springs Hughes recommended for my cam - $20
8.75 axle seals - $10

Pm sent for the grille/headlight bezels.

Can you take a picture of the other side of the seat backs? I need to see the mounting points.

Just an update.

Grille - sale pending...5.7 you are second in line...if the first requester falls out, the grille is yours
Pedals - still available. PM sent
Seat Backs - sold bigmanjbmopar if you are only looking for reference photos I have some keepers that I can get you the shots of....PM sent

Update on parts

Here's another update....the lot is getting pretty thin

66/67 seat backs - It will take all three to make two decent ones - $20 for all three SOLD
66-70 drivers side kick panel - $5 SALE PENDING
69 side markers - 3 front, 3 rear - all have retainers and nuts, none of the reflectors are good - $5 each SOLD
RB HEI style distributor...never used. You can find a thorough description on ebay by searching PE342 - $25 SOLD
RB factory distributor from 78 440 motor home - the engine only had 295 miles (there's a story behind that)- $20 SOLD
Carter AVS list 4426S - looks really clean but I never ran it and most likely will need a rebuild from sitting around - $50 SOLD
Steering wheels - not sure what they fit but they are mopar - $25 each SOLD
69 taillight assemblies - some pitting and lenses aren't all perfect - 3 left, 1 right - $10 each SOLD
69 taillight housing/quarter panel endcap - passengers side - $20 SOLD
69 a pillar cover - Drivers side, saddle color, very good condition, no cracks - $10 SOLD
69 plymouth glove box lid with hinge - saddle color - $20 SOLD
69 switch panel - convertible - 2 speed wiper $40 SOLD
66-70 4 speed hump - rusty and will need some fab work on the bottom - $15 SOLD
Woodgrain steering wheel horn button adapter - $15 SOLD
69 satellite radio bezel - $15 SOLD
69 belvedere grille with headlight bezels - no dents and straight -$100 SOLD
Valve springs -150# @ 1.900", 575# @ 1.340" good condition - I went with the springs Hughes recommended for my cam - $20 SOLD
8.75 axle seals - $10 SOLD

So not much left. What remains is:
Rear bumper
Grille filler panel
Pedal assembly
Thermoquad carb
66 Console Parts
Electronic Ignition Box - Never used - this is a link to what it is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-Hi-Re...ies&hash=item4ad19857d6&vxp=mtr#ht_906wt_1125
(it's in the pictures above...I just missed listing it) - $10
Rearview Mirror - glass is intact and good condition, a little bit of rust on the post (not sure if it is A or B body....and I also forgot to list it previously) - $10

Interested in the box and possibly TQ, what's the size of the secondaries?
thanks

Did you ever sell the 69 Radio Bezel..Thanks Rick...

69 side markers - 3 front, 3 rear - all have retainers and nuts, none of the reflectors are good - $5 each SALE PENDING ON ALL
Carter AVS list 4426S - looks really clean but I never ran it and most likely will need a rebuild from sitting around - $50 SALE PENDING
66-70 4 speed hump - rusty and will need some fab work on the bottom - $15 SALE PENDING
Woodgrain steering wheel horn button adapter - $15
8.75 axle seals - $10

The 67 belvedere fenders are not for sale

View attachment 166688View attachment 166689View attachment 166690View attachment 166691View attachment 166692View attachment 166693View attachment 166694

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back