• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miss lube rack

george68hemirr

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
nonameLUBE RACK.jpgnonameNANCY.jpegnonameNA.jpg

TOO FUNNY!

Miss Lube Rack 1955

Guess who was Miss Lube Rack of 1955?

I know, you have no idea?

She could be a Movie star?

Recording artist?

Politician?

She's a politician from California . . . scroll down for the answer!!

Her name is Nancy D'Alesandro

Still stumped?

Nancy D'Alesandro is today know as Nancy Pelosi, the former

Miss Lube Rack 1955!

Yup, she started down at the gas station pumping ethyl with the boys

doing lube jobs!

Now she lubes us all!

Thar's disgusting! If those dudes only knew now lol God I feel sick now :sad4:

Funny as this would be, its not her. So, probably should not insult whoever the poor girl actually is.....

I could never get worked up enough to toss some lube on her rack.

Seem like Snopes says it's not true, I don't trust Snopes accuracy for much either...LOL... I wonder who that is now ?? good thing it's not that other B---h

Since it's now verified that the image is not that of The Wicked Witch Of The West, you old horndogs can now freely talk about what you would do to her back in the day.

Reminds me of this. Anyone recognize it?

Oh, come off it, Major! You put me right off my fresh fried lobster, do you realize that? I'm going to go back to my bed, I'm going to put away the best part of a bottle of scotch . . . and under normal circumstances, you being normally what I would call a very attractive woman, I would have invited you back to share my little bed with me, and you might possibly have come. But you really put me off. I mean, you're what we call a regular army clown.

Auto Transport Service
Back