• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mixture screw

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparBill

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
I need 1 mixture screw from a Carter 4737... from a 70 GTX 440... it's an oddball screw, none of the ones in my stash match up.

Any help is much appreciated!!

My stash is limited, only thing left. I cleaned out crap last summer; these probably came out of a carb that originally had plugs covering the screws. PM me an address & you can try if you think they’ll work. Cost? Free.

My stash is limited, only thing left. I cleaned out crap last summer; these probably came out of a carb that originally had plugs covering the screws. PM me an address & you can try if you think they’ll work. Cost? Free.
Forgot pic.

925656C0-BC9C-49F7-B9B5-5E98946F98FC.jpeg

you some mechanic is got some in the top drawer of his tool box just collecting dust

Do you have a pic of the screw in question? I have a boatload of carb parts kicking around, just need to know what to look for.

Bill, I have a screw but it's only 1.5 in long, not the 1.75 you have. Not sure mine will work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back