• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mmci?

ka0mek

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone here rememberd the old Mopar Muscle Club International car club?

Yes. I was a member for a while in the mid 1980s.
EDIT: You got me to thinking, I have this stashed away from that time. I think these were meant to be stuck on the dashboards.
DSC01808.JPG

Last edited:
Yes. I was a member for a while in the mid 1980s.
EDIT: You got me to thinking, I have this stashed away from that time. I think these were meant to be stuck on the dashboards.View attachment 1466933
i for ome would love to restart it up again & the former founder / president was interested in running i afgain but tat was a couple of yrs ago too where ws u ou of ten?i was from the stlouis ,mo area this is what i had then it wasnt a b body but a c body its been called a road runner (by thos that ddnt know their mopars

charles (2).jpg

i for ome would love to restart it up again & the former founder / president was interested in running i afgain but tat was a couple of yrs ago too where ws u ou of ten?i was from the stlouis ,mo area this is what i had then it wasnt a b body but a c body its been called a road runner (by thos that ddnt know their mopars

View attachment 1466935
i raised lts of hell @ the nats till it spit te trany out whle draging @ national trails

View attachment 1466935
do u remember my Charles?

Some people need to be looking at the keyboard whilst typing..... I say, do whatever it takes to get your message across if its important to you!! Jeez

Some people need to be looking at the keyboard whilst typing..... I say, do whatever it takes to get your message across if its important to you!! Jeez
& SOME FOLKS SHOULD BE SO CRITCAL OF THOSE OF US THAT ARE NOT PERFIC LIKE SOME FOLKS THINK THEY ARE I TYPE WITH 1 FINGER IM 70 Y/O THEY DIDN'T TEACH GUYS TYPING WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL

Last edited:
So slow down, back up, and correct what you post. Computers nowadays ain't like old typewriters where you have to rip out a page, throw it away, and start over again every time you hit the wrong damn key! We are probably cool with each other, but the stuff you posted is damn near un-readable, my friend.
Proof read what you post, and correct what may be a problem.........

Uh, ya.... I wasn't trying to bust your ***. 70 Y/O is not an excuse, period. Anyway, what Big Bad Dad is saying is very relevant.

I was a member in the early '80s. We had a strong chapter in SE WI.

MMCI = 2101 in old Roman money.

I was a member in the early '80s. We had a strong chapter in SE WI.
i joined in 1979 i was freinds with chris & ken we went to the st.louis mo show & raced @ the track i raced @ then the next yr @ Ann aArbor then indy & back to Ann aAbor the stlouis mo group (I was some what active in it ) they went to te indy 500 motor speedway & national trails till i blow my trany on the ftrack * the guy that had just rebuilt the 727 couldn't do te install work d to a knee ingury so he hada guy do it . well he lefted all the grade 8 3/8" bolts out but the starter one when ihit 2nd gear @ 6000 rpms the trany jumped off the pins on 1 side & i was screwd 7 hrs from home but thanks to a fellow MMCI MEMBER THAT was in the swap meet he gave me a used case & the pulled my parts ou of my broked case & man handed the 727 back in y car . i I went back o the show & got the hard luck trophy those was good times
I was a member in the early '80s. We had a strong chapter in S

9they

i joined in 1979 i was freinds with chris & ken we went to the st.louis mo show & raced @ the track i raced @ then the next yr @ Ann aArbor then indy & back to Ann aAbor the stlouis mo group (I was some what active in it ) they went to te indy 500 motor speedway & national trails till i blow my trany on the ftrack * the guy that had just rebuilt the 727 couldn't do te install work d to a knee ingury so he hada guy do it . well he lefted all the grade 8 3/8" bolts out but the starter one when ihit 2nd gear @ 6000 rpms the trany jumped off the pins on 1 side & i was screwd 7 hrs from home but thanks to a fellow MMCI MEMBER THAT was in the swap meet he gave me a used case & the pulled my parts ou of my broked case & man handed the 727 back in y car . i I went back o the show & got the hard luck trophy those was good time
i have over 1000 pics between 4 albums from back then & put them on a computer i also be long to the Facebook group MMCI Alumni many of the old crew is on it in .i want them to go on forever . r un in the fb group?

Auto Transport Service
Back